SEGURANTIS - under the management of Dimitri Vincent Neutiens (hereinafter referred to as Segurantis) is the owner of the internet domain segurantis.com and is responsible for handling personal data provided by users via this website.
Segurantis makes every effort to ensure that your personal information is protected and not used inappropriately.
In this document we explain who is responsible for the treatment, for what purpose your personal information will be treated, the legitimacy of the treatment, to whom we may disclose your personal information, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use it, the rights that help you and also explain what processes we have put in place to protect your privacy.
By providing your personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions relating to personal data protection information. At Segurantis, we take responsibility to comply with current national and European data protection legislation and we try to treat your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
Under current regulations, it is the individual or legal person who, alone or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing.
Segurantis is responsible for handling the personal information it obtains from its customers.
When can we collect your personal information?
- When you contact Segurantis via the various contact forms on the website.
- When you fill in a form in Segurantis to subscribe to one of our distribution lists.
- When you communicate with one of the applications available on our website (surveys, chat box ...).
- When we sign some kind of service contract.
- When you contact Segurantis through social media channels such as Facebook, Linked in or Twitter.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
Purposes protected in the contractual relationship
- The main reason why we collect your personal information is because it is necessary for the provision of our services.
- Your data will also be used for statistical analysis, as well as studies on the profile of who uses our products and services and the characteristics of such use.
- Your information may also be used to send advertisements for other Segurantis products and services through all available channels (including electronic means), unless otherwise indicated by exercising your rights.
- In the event that you allow, your personal data may be used to send advertising or promotional communications of a general nature or adapted to your personal characteristics on the basis of your interests, by creating a company profile on the basis of the information provided and by automated means, through all available channels (including electronic means). Likewise, this information may be used to carry out market studies.
What is the legitimacy for handling personal information?
When a user connects to our website or through one of our apps, for example to comment on a message, send us an e-mail, subscribe or enter into a contract, it provides personal information for which Segurantis is responsible.
This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, etc.
With whom can we communicate your personal information?
The personal information we collect is located in Spain. In some cases, cloud computing services are hired outside the European Economic Area, where international data transfers are carried out. The third parties with whom we share your personal information may manage your personal information outside of Spain and the European Union or transfer it to other countries where they have facilities. In this case, it complies with the requirements of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the European Union.
In order to provide our services, we share data with the following providers under the corresponding privacy terms and conditions, for the purposes described here:
- Web analytics: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
- Hosting: one.com
- Delivery of the newsletter: one.com - Campaingmonitor.com
How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to control the personal information we collect, this way we also ensure that it is accurate and truthful.
You have the right to access your personal information, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your specific situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Your personal information will no longer be processed for the purposes for which you have indicated your opposition. In the same way, you can exercise the right to limit the processing of your personal information and request that it be kept.
You can exercise your rights and you are entitled to a response within the time limits laid down in current data protection legislation, choosing between the following means:
- Upon written and signed request addressed to Segurantis, Aptd. De correos 412, San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante. If you have already provided the address or e-mail addresses, it is essential that you provide it to us.
- Send request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you change the way we contact you to inform you about our products/services?
You can change the way we contact you in the following ways:
- Upon written and signed request addressed to Segurantis Aptd. De correos 412, San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante. If you have already provided the address or e-mail addresses, it is essential that you provide them to us.
- Send request to the e-mail address: email@example.com
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal information only to the extent we need it, to use it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and on the legal basis of treatment in accordance with applicable law. Retain your personal data while there is a contractual relationship and / or commercial or while you do not exercise your right of revocation, cancellation and / or limit the processing of your data.
In these cases, the information remains blocked, without any use information, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of the claims or any form of legal, legal or contractual responsibility to derive their treatment which needs to be addressed and for which they need to be remedied. In any case, your data will remain more than 10 years since the end of the contractual relationship, mandatory retention period by law 10/2010, of 28 April, the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
How do we protect your personal data?
We do everything we can to protect your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information and your privacy and review these measures regularly. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer or logical security options, including access controls that limit and control the way your personal information and personal data are processed, managed and administered. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. Our procedures indicate that we may request proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you.
Information we collect from your visits to our websites
- We collect and store limited personal information and anonymous worldwide statistics from all those users who visit our website, either because you actively provide this information or when you simply browse our website. The information we collect includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the browser software you are using, your operating system, date and time of access, the Internet address of the website signed by you and also information about how you use our website.
- We use this information to know the loading time of our website, how it is used, the number of visits to the various sections and the type of information that attracts the most visitors. It also helps determine whether the website is working correctly and whether we can detect and correct errors or faults in operation and improve the performance of our website in order to provide a better service to all users.
Data of minors
- This website, applications and services are not directed at minors.
- As a minor, do not attempt to register as a user on our website, applications or products/services. If we discover that we mistakenly obtained personal information from a minor, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
- The use of social networks is becoming more frequent and is another way to contact you.
- The information we collect through social networks sometimes contains personal information that is available online and to the public. We always ensure that all information we use is attributed correctly or anonymously to its source.
Links to third party websites
- In the event that we provide links to websites that are not operated or controlled by Segurantis, you will be informed in good time, because we have no control over such sites and we are not responsible for their content. We have no control over how third parties collect and use your personal information and we are not responsible or make any representations about third party websites.
Adjustments to current data protection information
We will review and update the information on data protection at least once a year or when changes occur in legislation or in any of the methods for handling your personal data.
- If you have any further questions or comments, or if you would like any suggestions on how we use personal data, please contact Segurantis - firstname.lastname@example.org.